LUPUS roller 6.3 m with front drag, 530 mm rings
The Lupus 6.3 m Cultivation roller with front drag is a three-part roller on Ø 500 iron castings. It is designed to compact the top layer of soil immediately after ploughing, before sowing or after sowing, and to create its tubercular structure. The rollers of our production can be confidently used for post-harvest cultivation to accelerate the rotting process of straw residues and seed germination. These machines can also be used on grassland. They are particularly useful on compacted soils, where they excellently break up ploughed sods, clods – at the same time compacting and levelling the topsoil. Thanks to their special profile, the roller rings penetrate the soil and cause surface compaction. The considerable weight per metre of width results in sufficient hardening and levelling of the arable layer. As a result, deep ruts do not form during subsequent passes and, due to the improved capillarity of the soil, a significantly higher emergence capacity is achieved.
– support foot
– transport safety device
– drawbar with torsion bar
– three sections of the Cambridge roller
– Cambridge rings Ø 530
– wheels 11.5/80-15.3
– hydraulic cylinders, unfolding and folding from the tractor position
LUPUS 6.3m 530mm ring roller with front drag. The power requirement is at least 110 hp.
– Cambridge rings Ø 500 i Ø 600
We stand out from the competition:
– use of first grade thick-walled materials made of reinforced steel, certified by 3.1 EN 10204 signed CPR (Certified Plant Production Control)
– numerous strength reports of the materials used available from the smelter
– total weight of rollers higher than the competition
– smooth adaptation of the roller to the terrain through the use of “floating” elements
– trouble-free change of roller position from working to transport position
– paint coating perfectly heated and hardened, which guarantees long-term use without corrosion
– normals such as bolts, washers, nuts are galvanized and are mostly in cl. 8.8.