Cultivation roller with a hydraulically adjusted front drag LUPUS
We are a manufacturer of tillage rollers with a hydraulically adjustable front drag, 5.0 wide; 6.2 and 7.5 m on the Cambridge 500, 530 or 600 m rings.
The LUPUS cultivation roller equipped with a fully adjustable hydraulic drag is a design for modern farms that have high demands on the quality and efficiency of work as well as the reliability of the machine.
Use of a hydraulically adjusted drag.
By using a drag before the roller, we achieve the best soil leveling effect. It is especially suitable for spring cultivation when it breaks up clods of earth and crumbles furrows. The dragline is made of hardened springs, thanks to hydraulic regulation it can be lifted up, which makes the roller ideal for compacting the soil after sowing. This process prevents water evaporation, which in turn helps retain water in the soil and increase crop yields. The device works successfully in stony fields because it does not pull stones to the surface.
Smooth unfolding and folding.
The roller is unfolded to the working position and folded to the transport position using three hydraulic cylinders. We perform the entire process from the tractor cabin, without the need to get out or additional maneuvering of the tractor.
The frame of the cultivation roller with the LUPUS front drag ensures ground following over the entire width of the machine. The pressure of the structure on individual sections is the same, which translates into effective work even on uneven fields.
The difference is in the details
Solid construction – thick-walled profiles with a minimum thickness of 8 mm, sheet metal mainly 15 and 20 mm thick.
Rich basic equipment – two-speed support stand, transport protection, wheel chocks, hydroaccumulator.
– stopka podporowa
– transport protection
– three sections of the Cambridge roller
– Cambridge ringsØ 500
– unfolding and folding using 3 actuators
– hydraulically adjustable front drag
– side sections made of a roller with terrain copying function
– jointed beam with replaceable pins for various categories of tractor hitch
– wheels 400/60-15,5 14 PR
– Cambridge rings Ø 530 lub Ø 600
– LED lighting
– box for stones
What sets us apart from the competition is:
– use of first-class thick-walled materials made of reinforced steel, confirmed by the 3.1 EN 10204 certificate signed CPR (Certified Factory Production Control)
– numerous strength reports of the materials used available from the steelworks
– total weight of rollers greater than the competition
– smooth adaptation of the roller to the terrain through the use of “floating” elements
– trouble-free change of the roller position from working to transport position
– the paint coating is perfectly heated and hardened, which guarantees long-term use without corrosion
– standard parts such as screws, washers and nuts are galvanized and are mostly available in class 8.8.
TECHNICAL DATA CAMBRIDGE ROLLER WITH FRONT DRAG LUPUS
|Symbol||Width||Rings||Weight (kg)||Power demand||Number of rings (pcs)||Efficiency|
|WPS50||5,0 m||500 mm||3000||from 120 HP||93||3,5-5,5 (ha/h)|
|530 mm||3300||from 120 HP||95|
|600 mm||3750||from 120 HP||93|
|WPS62||6,2 m||500 mm||3800||from 140 HP||117||4,0-6,0 (ha/h)|
|530 mm||4100||from 140 HP||119|
|600 mm||4400||from 140 HP||117|
|WPS75||7,5 m||500 mm||5050||from 160 HP||145||4,5-6,5 (ha/h)|
|530 mm||5350||from 160 HP||151|
|*The given weight is approximate and may differ from the actual one depending on the equipment and configuration.|
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: