LUPUS cultivation and meadow roller 9.0 m wide – Manufacturer Lupus.
– support foot
– transport protection
– three sections of Cambridge roller
– Cambridge rings Ø 500
– frame with hitch on the upper hitch of the tractor
– tyres 400/60-15.5 14 PR
– hydraulic folding and unfolding by 3 cylinders
The LUPUS cultivation roller 9 m rings 500 mm WEIGHS 4100 kg. The power requirement is min. 140HP.
– Cambridge rings Ø 530 lub Ø 600
– LED lighting
– Crosskill rings Ø 510
We stand out from the competition:
– use of first grade thick-walled materials made of reinforced steel, certified by 3.1 EN 10204 signed CPR (Certified Plant Production Control)
– numerous strength reports of the materials used available from the smelter
– total weight of rollers higher than the competition
– smooth adaptation of the roller to the terrain through the use of “floating” elements
– trouble-free change of roller position from working to transport position
– paint coating perfectly heated and hardened, which guarantees long-term use without corrosion
– normals such as bolts, washers, nuts are galvanized and are mostly in cl. 8.8.
The photos show the rollers on 600 mm rings.
|Number of rings smooth , pcs.|
|Number of rings toothed, pcs.|
|Roller dimensions in working position Length / Width / Height (mm):|
|Roller dimensions in transport position Length / Width / Height (mm):|
|Number of cylinders:|
400/60-15,5 14 PR
6.0 – 9.0 ha/h
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: