Trailed knife roller 6,2 m.
The trailed knife roller is used for post-harvest cultivation of fields and for application after catch crops. The main task of the machine is to cut, compact and cover the post-harvest residues, thus speeding up the decomposition of the remaining plant parts and, above all, increasing the quality of the subsequent field crops.
➤ Standard equipment:
– 90 HARDOX double-sided blades, 100 mm high and 6 mm thick MOUNTED ON A PIPE EVERY 24 HOURS
– precision seamless tube in S355 steel
– external diameter fi 680
– each section has a flooding plug, with which we pour water in order to regulate the weight of the machine (1 shaft holds 300 l of water, which gives us a total of 900 kg of weight of the machine)
– wheels 400/60-15.5
– large and powerful hydraulic cylinder
– tare weight of 2500 kg + possible flooding + 900 kg = 3400 kg