Cultivation and meadow roller mounted LUPUS width 3.0 m
The 3.0 m Lupus Cultivation and Meadow Roller is a three-part roller suspended on cast iron Ø 500 ,Ø 530 and v 600 mm. It is designed to compact the top layer of soil immediately after ploughing, before sowing or after seeding, and to create its tubular structure. The rollers of our production are particularly useful on compacted, clayey soils where they perfectly crush ploughed-in furrows, clods – at the same time compacting and levelling the top layer of soil. Thanks to their special profile, the roller rings penetrate the soil and cause surface compaction. The considerable weight per metre of width results in sufficient hardening and levelling of the arable layer. As a result, deep ruts do not form during subsequent passes and, due to the improved capillarity of the soil, a significantly higher emergence capacity is achieved.
– transport protection
– three sections of Cambridge roller
– Cambridge rings Ø 500
– Catch pin Cat. 2
– Cambridge rings Ø 530 and Ø 600
We stand out from the competition:
– use of first grade thick-walled materials made of reinforced steel, certified by 3.1 EN 10204 signed CPR (Certified Plant Production Control)
– numerous strength reports of the materials used available from the smelter
– roller weigh on average 300 kg more than the competition
– the highest product quality is evident in every detail, e.g. the three-point attachment to the tractor, which is made by inserting bushings and fitting pins in accordance with ISO 730-1 and ASAE S217.12
– smooth adaptation of the roller to the terrain through the use of “floating” elements
– trouble-free change of roller position from working to transport position
– paint coating perfectly heated and hardened, which guarantees long-term use without corrosion
– normals such as bolts, washers, nuts are galvanized and are mostly in cl. 8.8.
TECHNICAL DATA of the 3.0 m wide LUPUS roller
|Parameters||J.m.||Working width 3,0 m|
|Rings Ø 500||Rings Ø 530|
|Power requirements||HP||from 80hp|
|Number of rings||pcs.||31 smooth|
Cultivation and meadow roller mounted LUPUS width 3.0 m NEW LIGHT VERSION
A 3.0 m wide roller on 500 mm rings weighs 1300 kg, while on 530 mm rings it weighs 1550 kg.