Powerful LUPUS cultivation roller 6,2m rings 600 mm
Lupus 6,2 m Cultivation Roller is a three-part drawn roller on Ø 600 iron castings. It is designed to compact the topsoil immediately after plowing, before sowing or after sowing, and to create its tubercular structure. The rollers of our production can be confidently used for post-harvest cultivation to accelerate the rotting process of straw residues and seed germination. These machines can also be used on grasslands. They are particularly useful on compacted soils, where they excellently crush plowed skims, clods – at the same time compacting and leveling the topsoil. Thanks to the special profile, the roller rings penetrate the soil and cause surface compaction. The considerable weight per meter of width results in sufficient hardening and leveling of the arable layer. As a result, deep ruts do not form during subsequent passes, and due to the improved capillarity of the soil, a much higher emergence capacity is achieved.
– support foot
– transport protection
– three sections of Cambridge roller
– Cambridge rings Ø 600
– frame with hitch on the upper hitch of the tractor
– tyres 400/60-15.5
– hydraulic folding and unfolding
The powerful LUPUS cultivation roller 6,2m rings 600 mm WEIGHS 3400 kg. The power requirement is min. 90HP.
– Cambridge rings Ø 530 i Ø 500
We stand out from the competition:
– use of first grade thick-walled materials made of reinforced steel, certified by 3.1 EN 10204 signed CPR (Certified Plant Production Control)
– numerous strength reports of the materials used available from the smelter
– total weight of rollers higher than the competition
– smooth adaptation of the roller to the terrain through the use of “floating” elements
– trouble-free change of roller position from working to transport position
– paint coating perfectly heated and hardened, which guarantees long-term use without corrosion
– normals such as bolts, washers, nuts are galvanized and are mostly in cl. 8.8.