Miya Axe HMS Grain Seeder – Foot Seeder
The Turkish HMS grain drill has a robust design with a 550l seed hopper. The weight of the machine is 815 kg. The presented MIYA AXE seeder is a universal machine – it is designed for seeding various types of seeds, on flat as well as sloping terrains. The specially designed gearbox with 3 cams allows the gear wheels to rotate at very low speeds. This allows very small seeds to be sown.
• foot coulter, 12.5 cm distance between rows,
• coulter pressure centrally adjusted mechanically,
• stepless transmission,,
• 600-16 tyres ,
• double hydraulic marker,,
• scraping scraper,
• seed level indicator,,
• reflective stickers, lighting
• electronic tramline control – simple version
• electronic tramline control via computer
• extension to increase tank capacity
• track eradicators
• hectare counter (digital counter located on the seed drill)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CUSTOMERS
• What is HMS?
HMS is a Turkish company that was founded in 1977. In its home market, it is perceived as a PREMIUM brand that constantly raises the standards of its products. In Turkey, HMS seed drills have a reputation as the best on the market. Currently, the factory is located on 15,000m2, employs more than 800 people and exports equipment to 33 countries. HMS also manufactures grain seeders, fertiliser spreaders, which LUPUS has on offer.
• Where and how to buy a seeder?
The importer of HMS products for Poland is the LUPUS company from Ciechanów. We offer transport throughout the country. Payment in cash, by bank transfer or through financing. All details under telephone number +48 798 988 179 or +48 23 672 14 96.
• Why buy an HMS pneumatic seeder?
The most favourable offer on the market. Extensive basic equipment at a reasonable price.