Miya Axe HMS cereal seeder – double disc seed drill
The Turkish HMS grain drill has a robust design with a 550l seed hopper. The weight of the machine is 1000 kg. The presented MIYAWDISC seeder is a universal machine – it is designed for seeding various types of seeds, on flat as well as sloping terrains. It is equipped with double-row sowing rollers for precise seed application. The specially designed gearbox with 3 cams allows the gear wheels to rotate at very low speeds. This allows very small seeds to be sown.
The HMS seeder comes in two versions:
- Mechanical coulter pressure
- Hydraulic coulter pressure, which guarantees an even sowing depth whatever the soil type. On light soils, the system reduces coulter pressure, on heavy soils it increases, resulting in a precise working depth.
• Two-roller coulters with gauge wheels
• seed hopper capacity 550l
• 600-16 tyres
• double hydraulic marker
• scraper scraper with adjustable pressure
• seed level indicator
• steps with loading platform
• warning stickers
• electronic tramline control – simple version
• electronic tramline control via computer
• extension to increase tank capacity
• track eradicators
• hectare counter (digital counter placed on the drill)
• hydraulic coulter pressure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CUSTOMERS
• What is HMS?
HMS is a Turkish company that was founded in 1977. In its home market, it is perceived as a PREMIUM brand that constantly raises the standards of its products. In Turkey, HMS seed drills have a reputation as the best on the market. Currently, the factory is located on 15,000m2, employs more than 800 people and exports equipment to 33 countries. HMS also manufactures grain seeders, fertiliser spreaders, which LUPUS has on offer.
• Where and how to buy
The importer of HMS products for Poland is the LUPUS company from Ciechanów. We offer transport throughout the country. Payment in cash, by bank transfer or through financing. All details under telephone number +48 798 988 179 or +48 23 672 14 96.
•Why buy an HMS pneumatic seeder?
The most favourable offer on the market. Extensive basic equipment at a reasonable price.