HMS fertiliser spreaders A Series 650l 850l and 1000l
The LUPUS company offers you double disc spreaders of the HMS brand. We are an importer of the HMS brand in Poland. Why should you choose HMS machines? We invite you to read the description below.
The main capacity of the A Series spreaders is 650l – it is possible to increase the size with extensions to 850l and 1000l.
Each A-series spreader is equipped with a hydraulic fertiliser opener with the option of independently opening the left or right side of the spreader. Control takes place from the tractor cab. The discs are made of stainless steel.
The spreader’s working width ranges from 10 to 24 m and is adjustable by the angle and length of the blades on the spreader disc, depending on the type of fertiliser. Note the dedicated HMS APPLICATION allows all spreader models to be effectively adjusted in a few minutes! Simply enter the parameters of the required spreading (type of fertiliser, working width and required rate) to obtain the correct settings of the fertiliser spreader and a brief summary of the specifications of the fertiliser used.
The fertiliser hopper is shaped like an inverted ‘V’ to guarantee optimum drainage of the spreading material. An agitator is mounted in the lower part of the hopper to enable a constant and smooth flow of fertiliser.
Standard equipment includes a tarpaulin to protect the spreading material from adverse weather conditions and transport wheels for easier attachment to the tractor.
• two spreader discs, stainless steel discs
• hydraulic opening (left and right sides independently)
• fine screens in the hopper opening prevent spreading interference. They can be easily lifted and locked for cleaning.
• the tarpaulin with the frame is simply lifted before filling. In this way, fertiliser spreading can continue even in poor weather conditions
• support and transport wheels for aggregating the spreader with the tractor and for manoeuvring it in the yard. The wheels can be quickly fitted and removed
• PTO shaft
• chrome-plated agitator drive chain
• 10- 16m
• reflective stickers
• guard rails
• weight 248 kg
PRESENTATION OF HMS FERTILISER SPREADERS.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY CUSTOMERS – HMS SERIES A
• What is HMS?
HMS is a Turkish company that was founded in 1977. In its home market it is perceived as a PREMIUM brand that constantly raises the standards of its products. Currently, the factory is located on 15,000m2, employs more than 800 people and exports equipment to 33 countries. HMS also manufactures grain and air seeders, which LUPUS has on offer.
• Where and how to buy a spreader.
The importer of HMS products in Poland is the LUPUS company from Ciechanów. We offer transport throughout the country. Payment in cash, by bank transfer or through financing. All details at +48 798 988 179 or +48 23 672 14 96.
• Why should I buy a HMS spreader?
The most favourable offer on the market. Extensive basic equipment at a reasonable price.
• With which spreaders I can compare the HMS A-Series.
UNIA MX, AMAZONE ZA-M