Cultivating and sowing unit LUPUS
Cultivating and sowing units are intended for pre-sowing soil cultivation after ploughing or other soil pre-treatment. After being combined with a sowing machine, sowing can be done in one pass. The unit works especially well on light and medium soils for sowing cereals.
– Working width [m] – 3m
– Weight [kg] – 1100 kg (on pipe roller)
– Tubular shaft Ø530mm
– Number of tines [pcs] – 20 pcs
– Power requirement [hp] – 80-100 hp
– Continuous adjustment of working depth from 0 – 120 mm
– Symbol AUS30
– Hydropack on 2 cylinders for lifting the seeder with 5t lifting capacity and 3 stable support points
– 2 rows of hardened Su 32×10 spring tines or straight jacpot 32×10 tines
– Adjustable support feet under the seed drill for 100% stability
– Reinforced construction of the whole machine
– Front split tine shaft with outer diameter fi 400
– Slipping bushings made of iglidur G are used in areas exposed to friction
– Market-leading bearing brands
– Machine shot-blasted and powder-coated
– Full range of shafts to choose from (tubular, flat, pacer, crosskill, roof)
– full range of rollers to choose from (tube, string, packer, crosskill, V-ring )
– symbol AUS30
Please note that the stated machine weights are subject to change depending on the choice of equipment.
We are a dealer of Agro-Masz machines.
We offer you cereal seeders with feet or discs. Agro-Masz also offers light cultivating and sowing units.
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: