FALCON precision air seeder Agro-Masz
The FALCON precision seed drill is designed to give the best conditions for the growth of the seeded crop in a single pass. In addition to the seed hopper, the machine can also be equipped with a fertiliser section. The machine offers the possibility of sowing seeds of such crops as e.g. maize, sunflower, beet, rape, soya, sorghum, etc.
With the base computer installed, we have an extended spectrum of possibilities. The computer can count hectares and speed, monitor seeding sections and alert us when the amount of seed or fertiliser in the hopper is low.
The FALCON precision seed drill has 5 working sections. The first of these is the coulters which sow fertiliser at a depth of up to 10 cm. Just behind the fertiliser section is the furrow breaker. This tool clears the path where the seed will be sown. The next section is made up of double-disc coulters that precisely sow the seed to a depth of 1-10 cm. To maintain the desired seeding depth, rubber gauge wheels are used on both sides of the coulter. The last section is the packer wheels, whose function is to firm and cover the seed to be sown.
• Falcon 3 model
• Transport width 3 m
• Rigid frame type
• Number of rows 4
• Weight 1500 kg
• Power 100-130 hp
• Interrow width 45-80 cm
• Seed hopper capacity 50 l
• sowing section double disc (disc ? 390 mm) mechanically driven
• vacuum fan drive from the PTO and sowing on the vacuum principle
• vacuum meter
• 310 x 25 sowing section compacting wheels 450 euro
• 325 x 50 press wheels of sowing section 500 euro
• 400 x 115 sowing section press wheels 770 euro
• AD40 computer basic version 1500 euro
• AD40 computer version with cabling adapted for seeding microgranulate 1900 euro
• hydraulic markers with hydraulic protection 650 euro
• fertilizer hopper 1200 l + two-disc fertilizer coulter 2750 euro
Point spreader with telescopic frame for sale