Harvesting tables/ extensions for rapeseed, mustard seeds, dill seeds, grass seeds.
H LUPUS in the years of 2010 – 2017 was the exclusive importer of Rostselmash in Poland, one of five biggest worldwide manufacturers of harvesters. The experience gained during all these years enabled us to develop a rapeseed harvesting table/ extension to NOVA, VECTOR, ACROS, RSM and TORUM models – the most well known harvesters of Rostselmash.
Currently, we are the biggest manufacturers of harvesting tables / extensions to Rostselmash harvesters in Europe.
In our offer, we also have rapeseed harvesting tables/ extensions to all type of western harvesters: CLAAS, JOHN DEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CASE, FENDT, MASSEY FERGUSON, LAVERDA and others.
The main advantage is a quick and simple assembly (overrun type) of the harvesting extensions to the harvesting header, secured with a clamp. Our rapeseed harvesting tables/ extensions may be equipped in one or two side scythes of Procut. The working width of the harvesting extension/ table depends on the model of the harvester.
Seeds loss occur during the move of the harvesting mass to the central part of header. Thanks to a extended depth of the harvesting table (800mm), losses are avoided – the sprinkling seeds fall to the floor of the harvesting table/ extension. The standard equipment comprises of Schumacher gear which is responsible for the drive of the side scythe.
All construction elements are subject to sand blasting and directly after the process, they are powder coated. The powder coat obtained is resistant to corrosion, chemicals and high temperature as well as mechanical damaging
- Working width of the harvesting header (depending on the model)
- Fastening of the overrun type harvesting table (quick assembly – clamps)
- Harvesting header floor extension: 1,0 m
- Harvesting header working surface: 0,8 m
- Quantity of active splitters: 1-2 pieces
- Length of the active splitters: 1,30 – 1,35 m
- Active Splitter: rotational, 2 cuttbars
- Double rings quantity: (depending on the working width of the harvesting header)
- Side scythe of Gerlach Bagnety, double forged
- Main scythe gearbox: Schumacher
- Side walls: 6 mm
- Side covers: 2 mm metal sheet
- Harvesting header floor: 1 mm surface metal sheet
- Overrun sliding formworks: 8 mm metal sheet
- Overrun sliding formwork for the rotate-and-lock coupling: 6 mm metal sheet
- Upper strip: 50x50x5 angle bracket
- Reinforcing chocks: 8 mm metal sheet
- Attachment clamps with tension adjustment
- Fixing bolts: class 8/8
- Powder coated
- Original colour of header or customised colour: red (others upon order)