Heavy flail mower ORKAN KTKS/C
Mechanical control of the corn borer, which overwinters in the plant stalks left behind, is the responsibility of every conscious maize grower.
Frequent tillage operations with a disc harrow, grubber or plough without proper shredding of crop residues will not have the desired effect of eradicating the pest.
Therefore, the ideal time to physically exterminate the corn borer is at the stubble stage, just after the harvest has been carried out. The mulching treatment destroys the stalks in which the pests readily overwinter and thus effectively reduces their numbers the following year.
- the removal of crop residues from maize, as well as other crops.
- mowing of all kinds of waste land, meadows, weedy crops and all kinds of green fodder.
- maintenance of green spaces in general.
- Opening tailgate allows spreading of mowed material while reducing power requirements, reducing fuel consumption.
- The rotor has an enlarged diameter of 219mm with the hammers mounted in a spiral arrangement, so they do not bite all over the row as in the standard arrangement, reducing the load on the tractor.
- A hydraulic offset allows the mower to be extended laterally, making it easier to mow, for example, bushland.
- Italian CMR transmission.
- Driven by 5 heavy-duty belts.
- Modern, enlarged working chamber improves mowing efficiency and quality.
- Cleverly designed for easy maintenance.
- Tried-and-tested, high-quality components with widely available spare parts.
- Fully encapsulated bearings.
- Pivoting height-adjustable support wheels can be retrofitted.
- Bolt kit for Category II and III attachment to large tractors.
|Working width (cm)||240||280||300|
|Machine weight (kg)||615||1170||1250|
|Recommended tractor power (hp)||~80||~90||>100|
|Number of hammers (pcs)||22||26||26|
|Weight of hammer (kg)||1,2||1,2||1,2|
|PTO shaft revolutions (rpm)||540||540||540|
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: