Double-row 10-field semi-mounted tine harrow with drawbar and wheeled transport trolley – LUPUS manufacturer..
The Heavy Field Harrow is designed for loosening and levelling soil for sowing. It is used for the following tillage and cultivation operations::
– for mixing fertiliser into the soil,
– for levelling the soil surface after ploughing,
– for covering sown seeds,
– for breaking up and crushing clods of earth,
– for destroying emerging weeds.
– working width – 5m
– number of harrow fields – 10
– weight with bogie and drawbar on 400 fi shaft – 3700 kg
– drawbar – 400 kg
– trolley with wheels – 520 kg
– serrated string – 650 kg
– Power requirement – 150-200 hp
– scraper bar – 400 kg (optional)
– support wheels – 2 pcs – 350 kg (option – used for 9 field harrow)
➤Double-row tine harrow equipment.
– hydraulic folding and unfolding using cylinders
– 2 throttle valves for smooth unfolding and folding of the machine
– quality German tines in high-strength steel
– Weight of 1 field approx. 100 kg, chains size 13-8 with a permissible operating load DOR 5.3 t
– Choice of either a 400 mm diameter serrated string or scraper bar with adjustable angle of attack
– depth of work is adjusted mechanically by means of turnbuckles, floating by means of pins or hydraulically by means of cylinders
– construction of machine made of S355 quality hard steel with approvals and quality certificates
– predominantly 6/8 mm thick wall profiles and 12/15 mm thick plates used
– field flat 60×12 (width X thickness) and the number of teeth on 1 field is 20 pieces
– in places where there is a lot of friction and loads we use sliding sleeves made of iglidur G, which increases the life of the machine and makes it last for many years without the need for lubrication
– Each of our machines is equipped as standard with white front and red rear LED lights.
– The bearings we use in our machines are made by the leading companies in the market such as SKF, SNR, NACHI, FAG and they are not “Chinese” as in most cases.
– normalia such as bolts, washers, nuts are galvanised and are mostly in grade 8.8. The paint coating is of the appropriate thickness applied to previously cleaned and blasted steel
– semi-mounted option with universal drawbar and wheeled trolley
– The drawbar is designed to be universal for all future machines. It can be hitched on any category of 3-point hitch, i.e. Cat. 2/Cat. 3/Cat. 4, which implies different spacing for each category.
– the machine has a set of mudguards on the transport trolley with lighting
-there is the option of attaching an eyelet, ball or pivot hitch, also with interchangeable pins for different categories of tractor hitch
– additional options are support wheels, mainly used for a width of 9 m, and track eradicators behind the tractor wheels
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details:
Where to buy?
We are a manufacturer of agricultural machinery, specialising in tine harrows. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanów at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with taking the equipment to the other end of Poland. We also offer transport throughout Europe, the cost of transport is calculated individually.