Manure spreader N250/5 JAMNIK – 10 tons
The 10-tonne N250/5 JAMNIK is the latest model in our family of reliable spreaders. The extremely durable body design combined with the innovative adaptor will guarantee comfortable handling and make this machine an indispensable tool for efficient field preparation for a bountiful harvest.
- 10 t Capacity
- 9,5 m 3 Cargo box capacity
- 5,4 t Empty weight
- 10-12 m Spreading width
When designing the adapter for this spreader model, we used an innovative solution that significantly improved the comfort of the spreader.
The smaller-than-standard 760 mm diameter of the drums reduces the power requirement of the PTO and makes it easier to start the adapter, which has a significant impact on the durability of the transmission. The vertical, double-drum adapter ensures even spreading of manure, as well as compost, peat, lime or semi-liquid fertilisers.
Perfectly matched gearbox
What sets the JAMNIK type muck breakers apart is the distinctive, slender loading box, ideally suited to the narrow double-drum vertical adapter.
Despite its inconspicuous silhouette, the gearbox is extremely robust and just as capacious as our other models.
Modern and functional
The 10-tonne N250/5 JAMNIK manure spreader is an extremely functional agricultural machine.
The hydraulic shutter separating the load box from the adapter effectively protects the adapter from excessive load pressure during transport, while also making it easier to start the machine. The rubber belt at the bottom of the shutter additionally seals the load box.
- vertical double-drum adapter with replaceable knives
- a cargo box with an elongated form
- tandem suspension for a stable and smooth ride
- ADR or PRONAR brand axles
- hydraulic floor conveyor drive with stepless feed regulation
- robust four-chain floor conveyor with ø 14 mm links and exchangeable slats
- 160 mm channel iron frame
- 4 mm thick metal sheet floor
- dual-circuit pneumatic brake system
- hydraulically raised rear wall covered with rubber straps
- special housing underneath the drums to protect the spreader from manure spreading
- 12-volt lighting system
- the spreader is shot-blasted before painting and covered with corrosion-resistant paint
- ladder with non-slip steps
- rigid drawbar with replaceable eye, diameter 50 mm, suitable for use with tractor lower links, homologated according to UN Regulation 55
- three-stage support foot SIMOL KRA750, with two speeds, carrying capacity 10000 kg
- wheels with 500/50-17 tyres
- safety net mounted on the front side
- EU homologation
- rigid drawbar with replaceable eye, diameter 40 mm, adapted to the tractor’s upper link, homologated in accordance with UN Regulation 55
- hydraulic brake system
- wheels with 550/60-22.5 tyres
- hydraulic distributor for tractors with two hydraulic sockets
- tandem spring suspension for a stable and smooth ride
- K80 ball hitch
- standard PTO for tractor linkage
- wide-angle PTO for tractor linkage
|Permissible total weight||~15400 kg|
|Loading area||8,9 m2|
|Cargo box capacity||9,5 m3|
|Adapter||dwubębnowy pionowy z wymiennymi nożami|
|Dimensions||7940/2150/3400 mm (L/W/H.)|
|Dimensions inside the cargo box||5100/1740/1030 mm (L/W/H.)|
|Floor-to-floor height||1500 mm|
|Wheel base||1900 mm|
|Load capacity per coupling device||do 3000 kg|
|Minimalna moc silnika||90 KM|
|PTO shaft revolutions||540 obr/min|
|Spreading width||~10-12 m w zależności od użytego materiału|
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: