Hydraulically folding Rolex 4.0 m heavy disc harrow with rear roller + 610 mm discs.
– width 4,0 m
– weight of the harrow alone without trolley 3150 kg
– two rows of discs Ø610 mm maintenance-free hub
– triangular dampers 50 mm x 190 mm
– V-ring roller Ø 500 mm
– clearance between the disc and the frame increased by 12 cm
– distance between disc rows 100 cm
– space for the cultivation roller increased by 20 cm
– discs mounted on profile beam 90mm/90mm
– mechanical locking of the wings
– powder painting
– 1-axle wzh trolley, 2 wheels 400 mm wide, drawbar, mounted between discs and roller
– floating side screens
Configure the machine to suit your needs!
Technical data and specifications of ROLEX disc harrows.
- two rows of discs Ø560 mm
- triangular dampers 50 mm x 190 mm
- tubular, string or string-toothed roller Ø 500 mm
- side screens
- clearance between the disc and the frame increased by 12 cm
- 100 cm spacing between plate rows
- space for the cultivation roller increased by 20 cm
- discs mounted on profile beam 90mm/90mm
- mechanical locking of the wings
- screwed bottoms with discs
- powder painting
- maintenance-free hub
- hydraulic roller adjustment
- floating side screens
- catch crop attachment
- row of scrapers before/behind the roller
- trolley after the roller
- trolley after the roller with hydropack
- trolley between discs and roller
- wheels 500 wide
- support wheels
- entire range of rollers, also tandem
|Width [m]|| 4.0HH
|Number of discs / hubs
|Power demand [HP]
Where to buy?
ul. Mleczarska 6, 06-400 Ciechanów, POLAND
We are a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery. We have been operating in the agricultural sector since 2008. You can see the machines at our yard in Ciechanow at Mleczarska 6. We have our own transport, so there is no problem with transporting the machine to the other end of Poland.
We also organize international transport, the cost of international transport is calculated individually.
How to buy?
Feel free to contact us by phone to arrange the details:
+48 798 988 179 WHATS UP
Feel free to contact us by e-mail to arrange the details: